To build an new innovative service to help people better understand their water consumption. The challenge was broken down into two distinct areas of UX. Firstly, asking the user a series of questions in such a fashion that it didn’t trigger survey fatigue. Secondly, to display their results in a meaningful, visually rich and engaging manner.
To gather insights about water consumption and reduction from both customers and employees of water companies, with a focus on both long and short term goals.
▪ Become an established service in the water conservation market.
▪ Assist water companies in long term engagement with their customers.
▪ Establish trust and credibility through excellent service to both consumers and clients.
▪ Differentiate from competitors through innovation.
▪ Pretotyping and Prototyping
▪ Customer journey
▪ Information Architecture
I was UX and Product Management on an Agile team comprised of 5 back end developers, 2 front developers, a scrum master and some quality assurance engineers. I was responsible for determining the overall design direction of the project, while collaborating with the rest of the team on ideation.